5.05.2008

I figure that being high really changes me.
It keeps me cool and collected about life for about 20 minutes.
I realize in those moments that I'm usually over the top and insane.
I get quiet and withdrawn and think before I speak.
I start to see things from a different perspective.
Realize some of the crazy things I do.
Once those 20 minutes are done though.
It begins to make me extremely paranoid.
Because I start to worry that maybe I am too ridiculous.
I start to wonder if people act the way I do.
Things slowly start going downhill from there.
But in those first 20 minutes.
I see how I could be less dramatic and all you know, all the loudness.
It doesn't really seem like a bad idea.
I think I would be a lot more tolerable to certain people.
But then it all boils down to.
I enjoy immensely being absolutely ridiculous.
And most people I know are just as fucked.
Well, some no, not everyone's perfect.
There are some things I should be less crazy about.
I know that much.
But some things just get me that insane.
And I'm easily led down the path of lunacy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home